ACCOUNTING ON-SITE TRAINERBECOME PART OF A SUCCESSFUL COMPANY & EXTRAORDINARY CULTURE
Are you an accountant by trade but want more than just sitting behind a desk? Do you find fulfillment in helping others reach their financial goals? Would the thought of traveling the country excite you?
We’re only looking for 1 Accountant who are willing to get out from behind their desk and teach our clients the best practices in handling their finances. We’re looking for someone to coach our doctors how leverage their largest blind spot as well as their most powerful tool to grow their business…money! The trainers on our team are energetic, influential and passionate. If that person is YOU, I encourage you to continue on. But, we’re not for everyone. The full time travel lifestyle can be tough. If you are not ready to commit to traveling the country, sometimes the world, this isn’t the right role for you. If you are ready to jump on a plane and take our doctors to the next level, read on. Our trainers drive our mission of helping 1000 doctors net $1M/yr giving back 10% into the communities they serve – an impact of $500M over the next 5 years.
We are seeking an experienced, articulate and engaging Accounting Consultant to travel country-wide teaching our clients our unique financial statement reporting and KPI process.
- Meet with practice owner/doctor and confidently discuss results of their financial statement analysis and effectively implement Key Performance Indicator tracking System with the client
- Implement accounting and Key Performance Indicator processes and systems for clients within their existing accounting systems
- During the training you must be able to coordinate, develop, implement and deliver an effective presentation
- Based on each training class, continuously evaluate training materials and curriculum and work closely with our President and other trainers to continue improving and developing needed materials
- Assist in development and implementation of pre-training duties as well as post training measurements, assessments and audits to ensure training effectiveness
- Offer solutions to the doctor for issues they face daily that will help them grow their practice
- Make recommendations to the practice owner/doctor about their next steps with the Scheduling Institute that will continue to grow their business
- Prior experience in accounting and finance
- Must be able to think on your feet, troubleshoot and address objections and be a creative problem solver
- Strong experience and knowledge with bookkeeping, payroll, and Quickbooks software
- Must be comfortable and confident dealing with clients at all levels of the organization from entry-level employees to owners
- Ability to set goals and create your plan to achieve them
- Demonstrated resourcefulness
- High integrity
- Proven track record of being punctual and reliable
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong employee motivation and development skills
- Degree in Accountancy
- CPA Designation Preferred but not required
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify trends in financial performance and provide recommendations for improvement
- Strong Strategic Thinking Skills
- Great Presentation Skills
- Strong computer skills and previous experience with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) a must
Why the Scheduling Institute?
Well, this year, Dental Town magazine awarded the Scheduling Institute the Townie Choice Award for “Best Practice Management Consultants,” which is voted on by Dentists across the U.S. Companies don’t get accolades like that without super star team members and therefore, we are looking for a super star. It takes a special person to meet our high standards and we hope it’s you. We have worked with well over 10,000 offices and our training department is growing like crazy. The Scheduling Institute is a premier provider of Customer Service/Sales training with a unique and specific initial focus on training team members/employees how to effectively handle inbound calls, specifically those from new customers. The results their clients see are astounding. Clients often see a 20% to 60% increase in new business after completing the Scheduling Institute training program.
Over 25 years ago, Jay Geier discovered the concept and new patient generation secret that became the Scheduling Institute. For more than 20 years, the Scheduling Institute has been teaching doctors and their staff worldwide a unique process for new patient generation and practice expansion that is truly amazing. It leads to extraordinary growth, higher income, and exceptional quality of life. The Scheduling Institute is a very successful business designed to help doctors turn their practice into a very successful and profitable business by leveraging an asset that already exists within the practice — staff.
The Scheduling Institute was the 3rd fastest growing company under $50 million in Georgia in 2014, and was just rated the 7th best company to work for in Georgia, as voted on by it’s own team! 2020 was the 11th year in a row that we have won Dentaltown’s Townie Choice Award for Best Practice Management Consultant and we were also the recipients of the same award from OrthoTown magazine for 6 years. We currently have over 120 team members, and are significantly investing in growing our talented team and marketing.
With a strong, positive leadership team, every team member has opportunities to grow and make an incredible impact within the growing company. Those individuals that show their dedication and passion are typically rewarded by the opportunity to move up quickly. Our team leaders are not micro managers, but strive to be mentors. We believe that people are responsible for their own success. It’s important that our employees take ownership in their role as a business within a business. A mistake is treated as a learning experience to grow from and a success will be rewarded.
***Must live in or be willing to relocate to any of the following states: CA, CO, TX, GA, IL*** and live close to an International Airport.
** IMPORTANT: TO APPLY **
You will be evaluated and vetted based on your ability to follow instructions.
Please apply through the website below and upload your video cover letter describing why you would be the perfect fit for this position.