The primary responsibilities are to manage President’s calendar and coordinate travel, establish and maintain relationships with vendors, prepare and distribute correspondence to clients, respond to client needs on behalf of President, maintain organization in office and provide support to other Team Members as directed by President. You will never be bored and everyday will bring new challenges.
This position pays a competitive salary and has potential to earn bonuses.
Reports to: CEO | Location: Alpharetta, GA
- Conserve our President’s time, which will allow him to focus on increasing sales and growing the company. This includes handling both his personal and professional affairs.
- Serve as a liaison between President and key Team Members & Executive Team.
- Work alongside Management Team to ensure maximum productivity and the productivity of others.
- Manage President’s complex calendar, schedule & coordinate meetings internally and externally.
- Arrange travel by developing itineraries and agendas, booking transportation, lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Answer questions and requests directed to the President.
- General correspondence including typing memos, sending emails, screening calls, setting appointments.
- Maintain extensive filing system of records, reports and other documents.
- Operate office equipment such as computer, fax machines, copy machines, label writer, etc.
- Maintain general office supplies to include inventory, ordering, organizing, etc.
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors.
- Communicate and coordinate with family members.
- Must have at least 5 years of personal or executive assisting experience!
- HR experience is a plus.
- Virtual Assisting experience is a plus.
- Extremely strong writing skills. Ability to write letters, presentations, and other written communications.
- Must be able to work within deadlines and execute in a fast-paced environment. Must be able to manage multiple projects at the same time and be flexible to accommodate last minute changes.
- Stay one step ahead of President by anticipating his needs and by taking a proactive approach to problem solving and independent thinking.
- Organization is a must!
- Strong sense of ownership for all assignments.
- Maintain confidentiality with respect to all aspects of your role and who you work for.
- Must have great phone skills – customer services experience a plus.
- At minimum must be an intermediate user of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint. More computer skills the better. Database management a plus (ACT!).
- Comfortable with dogs.
- Must be punctual and have excellent time-management skills.
- May require some travel – about 10%.
- Outgoing and positive demeanor! You will be interacting with numerous important individuals.
- Proficient with the Apple operating system and specifically, iCal.
- Base salary plus performance based incentives.
Over 25 years ago, Jay Geier discovered the concept and new patient generation secret that became the Scheduling Institute. For more than 20 years, the Scheduling Institute has been teaching doctors and their staff worldwide a unique process for new patient generation and practice expansion that is truly amazing. It leads to extraordinary growth, higher income, and exceptional quality of life. The Scheduling Institute is a very successful business designed to help doctors turn their practice into a very successful and profitable business by leveraging an asset that already exists within the practice — staff.
The Scheduling Institute was the 3rd fastest growing company under $50 million in Georgia in 2014, and was just rated the 7th best company to work for in Georgia, as voted on by its own team! 2020 was the 11th year in a row that we have won Dentaltown’s Townie Choice Award for Best Practice Management Consultant and we were also the recipients of the same award from OrthoTown magazine for 6 years. We currently have over 120 team members and are significantly investing in growing our talented team and marketing.
With a strong, positive leadership team, every team member has opportunities to grow and make an incredible impact within the growing company. Those individuals that show their dedication and passion are typically rewarded by the opportunity to move up quickly. Our team leaders are not micro-managers, but strive to be mentors. We believe that people are responsible for their own success. It’s important that our employees take ownership in their role as a business within a business. A mistake is treated as a learning experience to grow from and success will be rewarded.
Submit Your Information With the Form Below