JUNIOR MARKETING MANAGERBECOME PART OF A SUCCESSFUL COMPANY & EXTRAORDINARY CULTURE
Are you newer to marketing and looking to develop your career in a highly productive company that is centered around good marketing? Are you creative but also like to think strategically? Would you love to work with and be mentored by fun, engaging results-focused Senior Marketers who have had proven success in the role you’d be stepping into and are committed to your success? If so you might be the perfect fit for our Junior Marketing Manager role.
As the Junior Marketing Manager for Events and the Leadership Institute at Scheduling Institute, your job is to help the Senior Marketing Manager and team move from a 7 to 10 in our company’s engagement in getting registrants for our events and to help us reach the annual goals for Event Registrations and LI Enrollments. By adding this capacity this department must increase its ability to create multiple versions of a campaign to target specific membership levels/audiences and improve its ability to run split tests to help maximize the effectiveness of a campaign early on. This role should also create more proactive planning and allow for deeper thinking about campaigns before they begin.
This role’s ongoing responsibilities are to assist with creating marketing campaigns, internal contests, and promotion of Events and the LI within SI team. Develop campaign plans with the Senior Marketing Manager and collaborate with the Product Manager. Coordinate execution and completion of those campaigns with internal & external resources. Manage campaign budget and ensure spending is the appropriate amount for each area. Must have the ability to create marketing collateral which includes doing some of your own copywriting as well as working with copywriters, designers, and other resources to get your projects done.
We work in a high-performing, fast-paced environment and spin a lot of plates at once so you must be self-driven, self-managing, well organized, and able to prioritize the most important things first.
Minimum of 2 years of experience in the marketing field.
- Run classes of 5-35 people that teach participants our unique clinical, customer service, and sales processes.
- During the training class, you must be able to coordinate, develop, implement and deliver effective classroom training.
- Create and deliver effective ways to test employee readiness throughout the class to ensure they are learning the concepts.
- Based on each training class, continuously evaluate training materials and curriculum and work closely with your team leader and other trainers to continue improving and developing needed materials.
- Assist in the development and implementation of pre-training duties as well as post-training measurements, assessments, and audits to ensure training effectiveness.
- Offer solutions to the staff and doctor for issues they face daily that will help them grow their practice.
- Make recommendations to the practice owner/doctor about their next steps with the Scheduling Institute that will continue to grow their business.
- Must be able to think on your feet, troubleshoot and address objections and be a creative problem solver.
- Must be comfortable and confident dealing with clients at all levels of the organization from entry-level employees to owners.
- Ability to set goals and create your plan to achieve them.
- Ability to demonstrate creativity and resourcefulness.
- High integrity.
- Proven track record of being punctual and reliable.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong employee motivation and development skills.
- Strong computer skills and previous experience with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is a must.
- Ability to consistently meet and exceed sales goals.
This is not for everyone so do not respond if you don’t at least meet these requirements:
- Must be willing to travel nationwide. (90%+)
- Must have a pleasing personality, great smile, and great attitude.
- Must be goal-oriented and be mentally and emotionally stable enough to help others.
- Your doctor must be aware you are applying and give SI permission to interview
- You would need to hire your replacement and train them prior to your first day at SI
- Health Insurance
- Generous PTO Plan
- Monthly performance based commission with pay increases for tenure
- 401(k) with company match (aka, free money)
- Casual Dress Code
- Company Contests
- Over the Top Team Member Events – did we mention we are taking our entire team to Mexico for an all inclusive vacation?
- 2 Team Members will drive away in a Tesla Model 3 in 2021!
Why the Scheduling Institute?
Well, this year, Dental Town magazine awarded the Scheduling Institute the Townie Choice Award for “Best Practice Management Consultants,” which is voted on by Dentists across the U.S. Companies don’t get accolades like that without super star team members and therefore, we are looking for a super star. It takes a special person to meet our high standards and we hope it’s you. We have worked with well over 10,000 offices and our training department is growing like crazy. The Scheduling Institute is a premier provider of Customer Service/Sales training with a unique and specific initial focus on training team members/employees how to effectively handle inbound calls, specifically those from new customers. The results their clients see are astounding. Clients often see a 20% to 60% increase in new business after completing the Scheduling Institute training program.
Over 25 years ago, Jay Geier discovered the concept and new patient generation secret that became the Scheduling Institute. For more than 20 years, the Scheduling Institute has been teaching doctors and their staff worldwide a unique process for new patient generation and practice expansion that is truly amazing. It leads to extraordinary growth, higher income, and exceptional quality of life. The Scheduling Institute is a very successful business designed to help doctors turn their practice into a very successful and profitable business by leveraging an asset that already exists within the practice — staff.
The Scheduling Institute was the 3rd fastest growing company under $50 million in Georgia in 2014, and was just rated the 7th best company to work for in Georgia, as voted on by it’s own team! 2020 was the 11th year in a row that we have won Dentaltown’s Townie Choice Award for Best Practice Management Consultant and we were also the recipients of the same award from OrthoTown magazine for 6 years. We currently have over 120 team members, and are significantly investing in growing our talented team and marketing.
With a strong, positive leadership team, every team member has opportunities to grow and make an incredible impact within the growing company. Those individuals that show their dedication and passion are typically rewarded by the opportunity to move up quickly. Our team leaders are not micro managers, but strive to be mentors. We believe that people are responsible for their own success. It’s important that our employees take ownership in their role as a business within a business. A mistake is treated as a learning experience to grow from and a success will be rewarded.
***Must live in or be willing to relocate to any of the following states: CA, CO, TX, GA, IL*** and live close to an International Airport.
** IMPORTANT: TO APPLY **
You will be evaluated and vetted based on your ability to follow instructions.
Please apply through the website below and upload your video cover letter describing why you would be the perfect fit for this position.